Summertime means turning up the heat with all those stylish and trendy outfits. If you think a beach wardrobe only contains your favourite swimsuits and cover-ups, then you are absolutely wrong. Dresses are the best way to revamp your summer wardrobe, and are perfect for frolicking on the beach, or twirling around in at a poolside party.
Dresses to Turn Heads at the Beach
There are so many ways you can put together a cute beach outfit.
- Cover-ups- Kaftans and shirts dresses are great beach dresses, being light and flowy, and easy to throw on over your bathing suit.
- Printed beach dresses- Printed beach dresses are magical. Currently, animal prints are making a comeback over floral prints. You can spice up your beach look by teaming up a printed dress with sea-shell earrings.
- Crochet dress- Crochet is having its moment at the beaches these days. So why not hop on to a nice crochet dress for your next beach destination?
- Wrap dress- Nothing can beat the magic of a wrap dress or a wrap skirt with a bikini. Try out a wrap dress with a tropical vibe for the perfect beach vacation.
Multicolor dresses for a splash of colour
And why not wear bold and bright colours to lift a grey day, with a splash of colour wherever you go. Interestingly, it has been proven that vibrant colours can actually help uplift your mood. Multicolor dresses are now available in a plethora of prints and styles, and is a sure-fire way to spark joy with your inner fashionista. Neons have recently made their way into many collections, along with patchwork and embroidery. You can opt for long flowy dresses, in cotton or linen, which is perfect for summer.
Accessories to go with your multicolor dresses and beachwear
No beach look is complete if you don’t carry some junk ornaments and accessories. If you are looking for some great beach pictures, this section is for you.
- You cannot leave for a beach without a cute pair of sunglasses.
- Who said embellished sandals are not a beach thing? Of course, they are!
- A big summer hat is an essential, and goes well with all beach attires
- Shell ornaments and headbands can take your beach look to a new level.
- Don’t forget to carry a lightweight and easy-to-dry cover-up while heading out to the beach.
To Sum It Up
The perfect beach dresses are the ones that can easily be transformed from a swimsuit cover-up to a dinner-out dress. Also, don’t forget to carry those mini silhouettes that allow you to show your legs at the beach. In case you love designer wear, you can check out the stunning releases by artistic designers like Payal Singhal, Puro Cosa, Wendell Rodricks and more for some amazing beach and multicolor dresses.