You may have been worried that it would take a long time to replace replacement ink and toner cartridges. But don’t worry! This blog post will show some quick and easy ways to easily replace these cartridges.
How to Replace Printer Cartridges
- Open the front cover of the printer. Usually, there are two screws on the left and one on the right. Remove these screws.
- Lift the print cartridge cradle. You’ll see four small Phillips head screws holding the cartridge in place. Remove these screws.
- Carefully pull out the old ink cartridge, insert the new ink cartridge into the ink cartridge holder and replace the four small Phillips screws. Make sure to tighten them all with a wrench or adjustable wrench (if you have one).
- Replace the printer front cover and reconnect the power cord.
- Your printer is now ready to use!
How to find the right ink cartridge for your needs
- Find out what type of printer you have. Remanufactured ink cartridges are not suitable for all printers. If you are not sure, you can ask G&G or look it up online.
- Compare prices. Although G&G’s remanufactured ink cartridges are less expensive, the quality is comparable to original ink cartridges.
- Check compatibility. Before buying new ink cartridges, be sure to check compatibility with your printer and make sure the ink cartridges fit in your printer’s port (sometimes called a “feeder”).